Are you looking to train in and pursue a career in the telecoms and web industry within a relaxed but professional environment? City Communications are currently looking for a motivated and passionate individual to fulfil a Business apprenticeship role to work within our vibrant team.
- Computer Literate
- Able to provide a high level of customer service
- Able to use your own initiative
- Strong interest in Business Administration
- Positive attitude
- Passionate and motivated
You are responsible for the smooth running of all Customer Service, Sales Support and Business Administration
You are required to meet any reasonable request given to you by the Directors or a member of the Management team.
Your duties also include
- Keeping up to date with Business networking events
- Contract creation and completion
- Managing balance sheets
- Generating Invoices
- Ensuring the smooth running of installs & dealing with engineer bookings
- Answering calls and forwarding them to the correct department
- Building databases for e-marketing purposes.
- Sending personalised sales emails
- Responding or forwarding new sales enquires
- Making sales calls to B2B
- Assisting the Directors in any reasonable task.
- You are required to be welcoming, informed, confident and professional at all times.
Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Math, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Hours- 37.5 per week at £3.30 per hour to be reviewed on a 3-month basis.
If you believe that you may be a suitable candidate, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.