Are you looking to train in and pursue a career in the telecoms and web industry within a relaxed but professional environment? City Communications are currently looking for a motivated and passionate individual to fulfil an apprenticeship position in Technical Administration to work within our vibrant team.
- Computer Literate
- Able to provide a high level of customer service
- Able to use your own initiative
- Strong interest in IT
- Positive attitude
- Passionate and motivated
- Assisting with web related activities. Hosting, E-mail & SSL certificates
- Processing new Telecom orders using WLR3 and other portals
- Resolving Telecom and Broadband faults
- Technical research of Telecoms and Broadband new business
Your duties also include
- Ensuring the smooth running of installs & dealing with engineer bookings
- Telephone support of all telecoms and web issues
- WHM & cPanel Management
- General IT support
- Virus and Malware removal
- Occasional customer site visits.
- Assisting the Directors in any reasonable task.
Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Math, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Hours- 37.5 per week at £3.30 per hour to be reviewed on a 3-month basis.
If you believe that you may be a suitable candidate, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.