City Communications has been trading since 2012 and is a secure business offering SMB’s Web, Telecommmunication and IT services. We have established a solid trading platform and are looking to expand by recruiting a Sales Executive targeting the East Midlands area.
This is a new business sales role taking the company’s telecoms/datacoms solutions to professional services businesses. It is a high activity role but with the right messages one that can have a short sales cycle reporting to the Operations & Finance Directors.
It is essential that the field sales executive is a self-starter, happy generating own leads and with limited supervision.
- The achievement of new business sales targets through the acquisition of new clients
- Lead generation on the designated territory
- Conversion of leads generated by any marketing, telesales and a developing referrer network
- To develop a strategy and territory plan in conjunction with the head of sales and marketing
- To effectively manage product implementation
- To comply with the requirements of the in house CRM system and KPI reporting
- Able to effectively work with collaborators and referrers
- For new clients for the first year ensure effective client management for retention and development across product lines
- To build a solid relationship with all key contacts (levels and disciplines) and to demonstrate personal and company integrity and to keep the prospect confident
- Ensure the development of clients as referrers and advocates
- To provide a monthly report to the Directors
- Ideally sales experience within the professional services sector and owner-managed businesses
- Ideally telecoms, Internet or IT products and services
- At least 1 years sales experience with a demonstrable track record
- Ideally use of a CRM system for marketing and pipeline management
- Clear new business and personal lead generation skills
Targets will be clearly set and reviewed on a 3 month basis.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we cannot respond to each one individually and do not provide feedback. Therefore, should you be successful in the recruitment process you will hear from us no later than 15th of February 2020. Otherwise, we thank you for your application and interest in the Company
To Apply please send your cv and a covering letter to email@example.com